Skip to content

Help us improve ScootPad!

We want to hear your ideas for improving ScootPad! Check out what others have posted, add your thoughts, and learn more about recently completed ideas. When you post an idea, others will be able to vote and add comments.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Assessment Attempts

I would like the students to be able to attempt an assessment more than one time. It would be nice to set the number of attempts for each assessment. Then it would be nice to be able to delete attempts so they can retake assessments or so I could keep the one assessment I wanted out of the multiple attempts. The students are not able to go back to questions to review or change their answers. This would help the students review their answers. I have had some type it wrong or figure out they did it wrong from a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Currently, you are able to reassign any assessment for students to work on it as often as possible! Simply go to Content>Assessment bank and reassign. In addition, we are rolling out the possibility for students to review answers before submitting. Stay tuned for this in the Summer/Fall!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base