Skip to content

Help us improve ScootPad!

We want to hear your ideas for improving ScootPad! Check out what others have posted, add your thoughts, and learn more about recently completed ideas. When you post an idea, others will be able to vote and add comments.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Classroom economy

I use Scootpad and the coins reward system to drive my classroom economy. Scootpad would benefit from an overhaul on the teachers ability to add and take away coins from the students bank accounts. The teacher should be able to add or take away any amount of coins (not just 100 max). Having to repeatedly give 100 coins 5 times to get to 500 is a pain.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow teacher to add more than 100 coins to bank accounts and remove any amount as well.

Allow teacher to add more than 100 coins to bank accounts and remove any amount as well.

I already do auctions with my students but it would be amazing to use Scootpad to be the main platform for my classroom economy.

I would need to be able to manage paychecks and fines. Setting up automatic deposits would be great as well. I know this is a lot of work but starting with the ability to add any amount of coins and remove any amount would be a start.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base