Skip to content

Help us improve ScootPad!

We want to hear your ideas for improving ScootPad! Check out what others have posted, add your thoughts, and learn more about recently completed ideas. When you post an idea, others will be able to vote and add comments.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. Spelling word lists

If I want to assign a word list I can copy and paste and many sentences come up for me. I wish it was like this when I added a new word list. Instead I can't copy and paste my whole list at once and I have to type in each of my own sentences.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Assessment

A better way of accessing assessments!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. At-a-glance reports

At-a-glance whole class reports. I would like to be able to pull up a gradebook style table to show a whole class of students (y-axis), standards (x axis) and cells shaded in based on %mastery of each standard. Similarly, a quick glance table like that of assignment completion.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. These features have been rolled out in our new Practice 2.0 platform. At a glance, teachers can view insights by concept at the assignment level using the stoplight colors of red, yellow, and green. Visit our new homepage to see details!

4. # of Standards Mastered by student's name

On the by students mastery report it would be helpful to me to see how many objectives each student has mastered without having to click on each name on the mastery report. Sometimes the proficiency score looks great but then I see the child has only mastered 1 or 2 standards when everyone else has mastered 25.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Overall Individualized Student Report

It would be ideal to be able to print individual overall reports on all standards students have been practicing - not just a report on 1 standard at a time. This would make it easier to look at students' skills in one place rather than having to look at multiple reports.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. REAL TIME progress board

Just thought of a "REAL TIME" dashboard where you can see an assignment and which students have completed it. I was thinking of projecting it onto my smartboard for the purpose of motivating my students to complete their work on time---and to monitor their completing it as well.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

In Practice 2.0, as your students complete their targeted practices, you can view in real time, how they are responding within each concept. This is super helpful so that you can make quick pivots to instruction and create small groups!

Thanks for your support!

7. non cumulative standards reports

I would love to see a students mastery report be indicative of the last assignment. Since it is a cumulative report, it does not indicate that a student has now grasped and mastered the concept.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

With the rollout of Practice .0, we are using a decaying average and the last score is always given the highest weight indicating the students’ comprehension. Take a look at the new site and let us know what you think!

Thanks for the sugggestion!

8. Report print functions

I would like to be able to print the dashboard report information with one teacher to a page.

It would also be nice if the Summary by Teacher dashboard report accessed all teachers in ABC order instead of having to click on the letter tab at the top to bring up a summary of teachers whose name begin with that letter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Total Assignment Average Score

I would like an average of my assignments that I assign. For example, I assign a months worth of assignments, say 10 math for one month long. Before, it would give me scores of each assignment but then average the 10 together for a final score.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Include Questions in Proficiency by Standard Report

I think it's great that I can see which standards my students are struggling with, but I would love to see the questions they answered with that standard so I can see what types of questions they got correct and which ones they were struggling with.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Practice is dynamic in ScootPad as students can receive questions on various DOK levels and no 2 students will have the same exact content. However, to review content at the question level, you can use the assessment feature to drill down and see what types of questions and the exact questions students missed.

Thanks for your support!

11. Specific assignment reports

Report option that allows us to print for specific assignments their scores. Something to send to parents. It's time consuming to have to click on each practice that I have assigned.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Assignments Teacher Viewing

Show past, active, and future assignments as an option on the assignments teacher view. Toggling between them is tedious.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Spelling Words

I would love to be able to hit the tab button when entering my spelling words for the week instead of having to click onto each box separately. Just a thought! :) Keep up the great work, guys! This first grade teacher is hooked!!

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

In the spelling section of the platform, you can paste your words in right from a csv file. This makes it super easy to make an assignment and view student progress ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

14. In the activity report, show the number of practices assigned as well as the number of practices completed.

The activity report already shows how many practices a student has completed, but I would also like to know how many practices were assigned on the same report. This way, I can help students stay on track to complete all assignments by their due date.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make Time Spent Data Available to Student

You need to enable students to see how long they have been working on a daily basis, not just time spent on a completed assignment. Data is only available on the parent and the teacher dashboards, but often teachers assign a required minimum amount of time of work on ScootPad. Students should be able to see exactly how much time, how many problems attempted and how many skills practiced on a daily basis for user determined date ranges so they do not need to ask the teachers or parents how long they have been working on ScootPad.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Voice options

Have an option for male or female voice for spelling. Sometimes it is difficult to understand.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. All reports printable

All reports should be printable and/or able to be downloaded in a PDF format. I signed up for the premium account under the impression from your site, etc. that access to reports would include the ability to print all reports. The ability to do this will determine if I use and purchase Scootpad next year. The reports are vital and the need to be printable.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. View all the student assessments in one screen

View all the student assessments in one screen combining standards they have tested previously. Use for report cards or prog. reports.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Teachers can view the Standards Assessment Report to view all standards assessed and their proficiency in each. To do this, go to Math/ELA then click assessments. Click on the Standards Assessment Report tab to view the report by student.

19. autopopulate progress reports across learning paths for easy download

Parent conferences are next week and I want to give teachers progress reports from Scootpad (I am the GT teacher, so I see kids across the whole school, all grades with a variety of learning paths). However, when I went to progress reports and download all students, I get 100s of pages of blank forms b/c it's only showing me one learning path. That means I would have to either go student by student (and do the pull down for each student's learning path), download...sort out hte kids who have never signed in who are in that learning path... and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion! You now have the option of selecting from 1 student or multiple students and you can print out a historical mastery report by the student, omitting students without data.

Cheers,
    ScootPad Team

20. Edit Recorded Behavior

Need to be able to edit a recorded behavior.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?