: This is NOT
applicable to Google synced classrooms (click here
if your classroom is Google synced)
1. From your home page launch your classroom:
2. On the classroom navigation bar click on Roster and Manage Students:
3. From the Roster Page click on Enroll Students:
5. If the student is not already enrolled in the program click the plus sign by their name and add them( This option is only available if the school admin has enabled teachers to add new students or if your account is teacher-managed)
4. Search the student you would like to enroll and click their name to enroll them in the classroom:
After completing these steps you will have enrolled your students in your classroom!
Alternatively, students can self enroll into your classroom.
1) From the manage students page, click on the self-enroll button.
A class code will be given for the students to use to enroll into your classroom.