To assign the Math Diagnostic Test:
1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the Navigation Bar click on Features and Under Math click on Adaptive Practice:
3. From the Adaptive Practice Page check one or more students and click on Assign Diagnostic:
4. This will assign the diagnostic test to the students based on the assigned learning path:
5.The Math Diagnostic Test will then be assigned to your students. TIP: If, in Math Settings, "Start with Adaptive Diagnostic Test" is set to ON, the Diagnostic will automatically be assigned when you enroll a student in your classroom. Adjust this to OFF if you plan to manually assign the Diagnostic.
To cancel the Diagnostic:
1. From the Adaptive Practice Page check one or more students and click on Cancel Diagnostic.
2. This will cancel the diagnostic test for the students and they will immediately move into practice mode within the assigned learning path: