To setup or change eBooks Settings:
1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. On the classroom Navigation Bar select Features and then under eBooks select Settings:
3. eBooks Settings allows you to set the default Learning Path as well as set the practice mode to Comprehensive or Targeted:
4. The Comprehension Quiz can be set to In-Line, End-of-Book or to No Quiz::
5. Under Response Prompts teachers can set default questions/response prompts students will have while submitting their eBook assignments:
6. Student GRL Restrictions allow teachers to restrict students to a specific GRL Level when viewing the eBooks Library:
eBooks will now be set up and ready to use!