To assign the ELA Diagnostic Test:
1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the Navigation Bar click on Features and under ELA click on Adaptive Practice:
3. From the ELA Adaptive Practice Page check one or more students and click on Assign Diagnostic:
4. This will assign the diagnostic test to the students based on the assigned learning path:
5. The ELA Diagnostic Test will then be assigned to your students. TIP:If, in ELA Settings, "Start with Adaptive Diagnostic Test" is set to ON, the Diagnostic will automatically be assigned when you enroll a student in your classroom. Adjust this to OFF if you plan to manually assign the Diagnostic.
To cancel the Diagnostic:
1. From the Adaptive Practice Page check one or more students and click on Cancel Diagnostic.
2. This will cancel the diagnostic test for the students and they will immediately move into practice mode within the assigned learning path: