1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the Navigation Bar click on Features and under ELA click on Adaptive Practice:
3. From the ELA Adaptive Practice Page check one or more students and click on Assign Placement. This will assign the placement test to the students based on the assigned learning path.
4. The ELA Placement Test will then be assigned to your students.
TIP: If, in ELA Settings, "Start with Adaptive Placement Test" is set to ON, the Placement will automatically be assigned when you enroll a student in your classroom. Adjust this to OFF if you plan to manually assign the Placement.
To cancel the Placement:
1. From the Adaptive Practice Page check one or more students and click on Cancel Placement.
2. This will cancel the placement test for the students and they will immediately move into practice mode within the assigned learning path.