1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the classroom Navigation Bar under features click Lessons under (Math or ELA):
3. From the ELA or Math Lesson Page click on Lesson Bank:
4. Select Upload My Own Lesson:
5. Upload method: Choose the file, select the standard, and choose the Sharing Level and Save. NOTE: The file has to be no more than 10MB and must contain no spaces in the name.
6. Embed method. NOTE: When embedding a video, ScootPad will not mark the video as completed. The video will also remain on the student dashboard until the due date has passed. To have the assignment marked as completed, we recommend embedding the video using the Projects feature instead.
7. The lesson will then appear under the "My Own" Tab on the Lesson Bank page:
After uploading the Lesson can then be assigned to the Students.