To change a learning path(grade level) for a student
1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the classroom Navigation Bar click on Features and then under Math or ELA click on Targeted Practice:
3. When on the Targeted Practice page, filter by date range or practice type. Then you can choose View By Practice or By Student:
4. Under Actions click Review:
5. Choose the Student and you will be able to see all information on the Practice, Date and Time, Score, Time Spend. To see the Assignment click view under Actions
6. You can also choose to view by concept and monitor progress in real time. Refresh the page for the most recent results!
7. Lastly, you can reassign and provide feedback and comments, including rewarding students with bonus coins!