How to Allocate Student Licenses to Schools
1. Launch your district from the District Administrator Home Page.
2. From the Navigation Bar click on License, and then under License select Manage License.
3. The Manage License page will give you the basic information about your license and subscription, Including the number of student licenses purchased, assigned and how many are remaining.
4. Enter in a number in the "Student Licenses Allocated" column for each school. This number can be adjusted by you at any time. You can also control site license access for the teachers by clicking on edit in the "Student Licenses Assigned " column, as shown below.
5. If necessary, admins can restrict teachers from creating new students (which can help control over allocation):