The Manage Enrollment feature allows for an Admin to Manage the Enrollment of Students at the school.
To enroll and manage student enrollment into classrooms (this is not applicable for Google or Clever synced classrooms):
1. On the Admin Home Page launch your school:
2. On the Navigation Bar under Users select Manage Enrollment:
3. To Enroll a student, click the drop-down menu to choose a classroom:
5. Click on the Enroll button:
6. Click on a student from the school's master roster and it will move them to the classroom list on the right and then click Enroll:
7. To Bulk Enroll students into the selected classroom click on bulk enroll. Enter student User IDs (what students will use to sign in) comma separated or one per line (copy & paste from excel also works). No more than 50 students are recommended per classroom.
8. You can also select a one or more student (s) to Un-Enroll, print Sign in Cards or Parent Letters or Move to another classroom (along with their data)
9. To Un-enroll more than one classroom at a time, click on Users>Manage Classrooms. Select the specific classrooms and click Un-enroll students.
10. To manage which classrooms an individual student is enrolled in, click on Users>Manage Students. Then click the review hyperlink to see the classrooms. Click unenroll to remove a student from a classroom.