To assign, review, and manage Assessments assigned as a school admin:
1. On the Admin Home Page Launch the School or District
2. On the Navigation Bar under Features Select Assessments for Math or ELA:
3. To Assign an Assessment Choose Assign and then Follow the Steps to create an assessment :
4. Admins can auto-generate or custom build an assessment, assign one of our pre-built entry/exit tickets or assign an EOY simulation for NWEA, PARCC, SBAC, and select state assessments
5. To review individual Assessment Results click on Assessment Results:
6. Filter by due date and then select the eye, under Actions, to Review Results:
7. Review classroom summary, student scores, and data insights.
- If you'd like to extend the dates (window) of an assessment after it has been given, in order to give students more time, or re-open the assessment because students didn't get a chance to complete it, refer to the article HERE.
- If you'd like to re-assign an assessment to a student who has finished but needs to re-take it a second time, refer to the article HERE
As an Admin you can create and review any assessment you assign to classrooms in your school.