Find below the basic system requirements and also run our device check tool to determine if your device and network are compatible to use ACT Mosaic Adaptive Academic Learning:
- PC or Mac:
- PC: Windows XP, Windows 7
- Mac: MacOS X 10.4 or later
- 1024×768 or better resolution
- Tablets: iPad, Android Tablets (7" or Larger), Kindle Fire, Windows 8
- Note: We do NOT recommend using ACT Mosaic Adaptive Academic Learning on phones (due to limited screen size)
Supported Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later (Windows)
- Mozilla Firefox 5 or later (Windows, Mac, Tablets)
- Google Chrome 11 or later (Windows, Mac, Tablets)
- Apple Safari 4.0 or later (Mac)
- Latest browser updates highly recommended
Internet Connection & Bandwidth:
- Bandwidth: 100KB/request. Min 512kbps bandwidth recommended (for single user). Bandwidth requirement for a school/district can be determined by estimated number of concurrent users downloading 100kbps.
- Speed/Performance: An average 1 second page load time is expected.
Technical Details for System Administrators:
- Ports: 80 and 443.
- IP Ranges: ACT Mosaic Adaptive Academic Learning uses Elastic Amazon Cloud infrastructure and hence IP range can be dynamic (not static)
- Datacenter Location: US East (Northern Virginia)
- Content Delivery: Static content is delivered via a globally distributed CDN. Dynamic content is delivered from our main datacenter location.
- Whitelist URLs: Allow all subdomains under these domains: scootpad.com, ednexus.io, vimeo.com or youtube.com, cloudfare.com, lor.act-et.org, auth.knov8.services, api.knov8.services, auth.act-et.org
- HTML5 Support