To browse through assessments you created or those shared with you by others in your school or district:
1. At the top of the Page, Select Content:
2. Select Assessment Bank:
3. To browse for an assessment, search by standards, grade, subject, and type:
4. Preview, Assign, and Star (Bookmark) Assessments. TIP: To make changes to an assessment, use the copy button to make it your own. Choose to share it with others after editing!
5. To create an assessment using the ScootPad Content Library:
6. Choose from Auto Generate and Custom Build:
7. Select Go for Auto-Generate or Custom Build, then follow the steps. Auto Generate allows you to choose standards and have ScootPad quickly auto-generate a new assessment. Custom Build allows you to build an assessment by handpicking questions from the Question Bank.
8. Choose to keep your assessment private or share with only your school or district.
Once you have made a selection, you are all set!