1. At the top of the Page Select Content:
2. Select Question Bank:
3. Search by standards, grade, subject, and domain:
4. Teachers can Preview, Assign Questions, Add them to the Cart, and Star (Bookmark) a Question. TIP: To make changes to a question in the Question Bank, use the copy button to make it your own. Choose to share it with others after editing!
5.Create your own Questions:
6. Follow the steps to create your own questions in the specific formats of your choice.
7. Choose to keep your questions private, share with only your school or district, or share with the ScootPad community.
Question bank allows for teachers to browse or create their own questions for Assessments.