: Bulk uploading is done at the school level
. If you are a district administrator, you will need to launch the district first and then launch individual schools. Proceed to Step 2
1. From the Admin home page launch the school:
2. Under Users select Manage Teachers:
3. On the Manage Teacher Page Select Import Teachers:
4. Enter the Teacher record, one teacher per line. You can copy formatted data from your Excel Template and paste it in the box.
TIP: This process will create a classroom for each teacher. If a teacher has several classrooms, ensure that the teacher has multiple line items. In the below example, John Doe teaches 3 classrooms. The template will list him 3 times with a different grade per line.
John Doe email@example.com K
John Doe firstname.lastname@example.org 1
John Doe email@example.com 2
5. Select Import and the teachers will be imported/uploaded into the program:
6. Click Yes proceed to confirm you would like to import teachers:
7. When the import is done there will be a message and a list of teachers that have been imported:
After the import, you will receive a confirmation and your teachers will have been uploaded into the program. Review the classrooms which were created under Users>Manage Classrooms