1. On your teacher home page Launch your classroom:
2. From the Classroom Navigation Bar click on Reports:
3. On the Reports Page there are 3 Assessment Data Reports: The Assessments Report, Assessment Growth and Assessment Grid:
4. The Assessments Report allows teachers to review assessment data for a specific student:
5. The Assessments Growth allows teachers to review growth between assessments by student & by standard:
6. The Assessments Grid Report allows teachers to view the latest assessment score by standard and student in a 2-dimensional grid. When you hover over a cell, it will display all the scores for a student in that concept. You can also copy data from this grid into Excel or Google sheets.