Which concepts are you teaching? Which concepts do you want your students to master? The scope and sequence of the curriculum that a student must master is what ScootPad defines as the Learning Path.
To design a custom Math Learning Path:
1. At the top of the Page Select Content:
2. Click on Learning Paths:
3. Click on Create My Own Learning Path
4. Choose Math as the subject for the new Learning Path:
5. Grab your pacing guides or lesson plans and follow the steps to create your own custom Math Learning Path. TIP: Click the magnifying glass for each concept to preview a sample question.
6. Choose to keep your learning path private, or share with only your school or district.
7. You can assign, preview, star (bookmark), and even copy the path from here.
Once completed, you are all set!