Browsing/Creating Spelling Learning Paths
To browse or create Spelling Learning Paths using the ScootPad Content Library:
1. At the top of the Page, select Content:
2. Click on Spelling Learning Paths:
3. Select Grade and click search. You can Preview, Assign and Star (Bookmark) Learning Paths based on the grade that was searched. TIP: To make changes to a learning path, use the copy button to make it your own. Choose to share it with others after editing!
4. You can also create your own Spelling Learning Path:
5. Add word lists to your cart from your own word lists, those from your school, district, or even the ScootPad community.
Don't forget to assign it once you save it!