To browse or create Spelling Learning Paths using the
ACT Mosaic Adaptive Academic Learning Content Library:
1. At the top of the Page Select Content:
2. Click on Spelling Learning Paths:
3. Select Grade and click search. You can Preview, Assign and Star (Bookmark) Learning Paths based on the grade that was searched. TIP: To make changes to a learning path, use the copy button to make it your own. Choose to share it with others after editing!
4. You can also create your own Spelling Learning Path:
5. Add word lists to your cart from your own word lists, those from your school, district, or even the
ACT Mosaic Adaptive Academic Learning
Don't forget to assign it once you save it!