To assign a Targeted Practice(assignment) to another classroom:
1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the classroom Navigation Bar click on Features and then under Math or ELA click on Targeted Practice:
3. Find the specific practice you would like to assign to another classroom where you are the primary or the co-teacher. Next, click the Copy icon:
4. You will see a list of classrooms where you are the primary teacher or the co-teacher.
5. To re-assign to the same students in this classroom, simply leave the students selected or remove them by clicking the classroom header or individual students. To assign to other students in different classrooms, click the classroom header for the entire class, or select individual students.
6. Change the name of the targeted practice, modify the start and due date and add a start time and end times if needed.
**If you select students across classrooms, please launch into those classrooms to review practice results and progress.**