1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the classroom Navigation Bar click on Features and then under Math or ELA click on Adaptive Practice:
3. From the Adaptive Practice page, locate the student to determine if the student has concepts ready for Mastery Check. Students must have at least 10 concepts in the Mastery Check Ready status (see image below) or there must not be anything left to practice (blue concepts) in order to start receiving Mastery Check sessions.
4. Next, click on Reports and then Activity Dashboard
5. Change the date range to reflect the time period you would like to review and then click on details for a specific student.