1. Add the student to your actual Google classroom first and then follow the directions below:
2. Sign into ACT Mosaic Adaptive Academic Learning by clicking "sign in with Google". Do not enter an email address or password.
3. Launch your Google synced classroom:
4. Click on Roster>Manage students in the navigation bar:
5. Click "Sync from Google". TIP: This button is only visible when you have signed in with Google, as per the first step.
Your students should now sync and they can launch ACT Mosaic Adaptive Academic Learning by clicking sign in with Google from the sign in page.