To export raw student data into a CSV file as an admin, please follow the steps below:
1) Launch your school or district
2) Click on Data>Reports and then "download data"
3) Click on + New Data Request
4) Select the scope of your data to download.
5) Give your data request a name and submit it
6) ScootPad will immediately start processing your request (it typically takes 20-30 min to complete)
7) You will receive an email when your data is ready. You can visit the Download Data page to download your file. Note that data files will be accessible for you and other admins to download at any time in future (this also provides an audit trail of who requested it and when)
Here's a short video illustrating the process.