- Follow the directions to either autogenerate the assessment, handpick questions, or set up prebuilt assessments
- Choose to enable proctoring
3. Once the assessment has been assigned, launch the classroom and head back to Assessments under Math or ELA
4. Click on Assessment results. Locate the assessment and under Actions, click on the "Play" button. This action is what gives the students immediate access to the assessment.
5. To remove student access, come back to this page and click the "Pause" button.