To locate this information, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your District Administrator account and launch into the district.
2. Navigate to Data>Reports.
3. Click on the Aspire Interim Assessments Report tile.
4. This will land you on the District Overview tab. From here, you will be able to review high level districtwide data relative to the grade, subject, and assessment you select on this report including: test status, highest and lowest performing domain category, benchmark, school performance against the school/district average, data by domain, proficiency by standard, and the assessment grid for standard by standard averages.
NOTE: You can toggle to the Schools tab to review the same data for a particular school. Use the schools drop down to select the school you would like to review data for once you switch to the Schools tab.
5. On the selected tab, use the drop down menus to filter the data by subject, form, and grade level.