To Review and Manage Individual Assessments :
1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. From the classroom Navigation Bar click on Features and then under Math or ELA click on Assessments:
3. Select Assessment Results:
4. Filter by Date Range, and then select Review:
7. Click on Data Insights to view results by Standard, by Concept, and by Question.
5. On the Student Scores page, you can see score and percentage. Next to each student select the icon under "review" to see more details for that student:
6. The student details will show and then the assessment can be reviewed question by question:
8. By standard gives you a comprehensive view at the Standard level.
9. By Concept allows you to see individual concepts and also assign concept improvement
10. By Question allows you to see each question on the assessment. Launch it to provide feedback and an instructional lesson!
- If you'd like to extend the dates (window) of an assessment after it has been given, in order to give students more time, or re-open the assessment because students didn't get a chance to complete it, refer to the article HERE.
- If you'd like to re-assign an assessment to a student who has finished but needs to re-take it a second time, refer to the article HERE