The default Learning Path is the Learning Path that newly enrolled students will be placed in upon them being added to your class. This article addresses how to change the default Learning Path for Math, ELA, Spelling, or eBooks for your classroom. If you are looking to change the Learning Path for a student ALREADY enrolled, click here.
1. Launch your classroom from the teacher home page:
2. On the classroom navigation bar click on Class Settings and then Math, ELA, Spelling, or eBooks Settings:
3. Under curriculum settings, navigate to Default Learning Path and then click "change Learning Path".
4. Select a grade level and then a path, a district/school shared path or one of your own.
5. Click yes, change. The next time a new student is enrolled or you add a new student manually, they will be placed in this new Learning Path.