Skip to content

Help us improve ScootPad!

We want to hear your ideas for improving ScootPad! Check out what others have posted, add your thoughts, and learn more about recently completed ideas. When you post an idea, others will be able to vote and add comments.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. I would like to be able to choose different icons for the rewards that they can earn.

It would be nice to be able to choose different icons for the rewards that they children can choose from the teacher. Some of my 1st graders got disappointed because they chose one reward, but thought it was a different one. Although you are able to read the description, my lower students find that more difficult.

645 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Assign Coins for Reading Logs & Assignments

I would like to be able to assign coin values or have a default coin value for reading logs and custom assignments.

When coins were added to spelling practice, it improved enthusiasm for spelling assignments.

369 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Parents (and teachers) can now award bonus coins on reading log assignments and Math/ELA assignments. This gives parents the opportunity to add additional coins to the amount students automatically receive for completing an assignment.

3. Reading log print out

I would like to print a complete list of ALL the books logged into reading log assignments collectively not just one assignment... A list to date.
    I need this for my records and would take toooooo long to print assignment by assignment.
    We need a print option or a report of some sort for all of the books ever entered.

Alison perry

222 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone! You can print out your reading logs by going to the Reading Log page and clicking on the little printer icon on the top right corner. :)

Thanks so much for your feedback/suggestion, support, and patience. You all rock!

4. Customize number of questions per practice.

I have children with attention difficulties and while they enjoy scootpad it is difficult for them to remain focussed at times. It would be great to be able to customise the number of questions in practices and assignments and the number of coins that each practice is then worth.

174 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your very insightful feedback – we greatly appreciate it. With the new release of Practice 2.0, you can customize the number of questions per practice session. Check it out in your accounts!

5. I would like pre-made questions for the ebooks.

Text based questions for each ebook that the teacher doesn't need to create.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. make it so there is a viewable history of all the concepts a teacher has ever assigned for a given class

Please make it so the teacher can view a history of all the concepts she's custom assigned to a given class. Because I skip around, I worry that I will reselect one my students have already completed. It would be extremely helpful to be able to check a numerically arranged list of what I've already chosen.

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Mobile App User Interface Improvments

It would be much easier for the kids to have an actual app, not a web browser copy. It is very hard for the kindergartner to adjust the keyboard to the numbers or <> signs and other spacial character. Also i would be nice to make current module and assignment available of line. In addition the screen is so big an movable that many smaller kids accidentally pan away from their problem and get distracted by trying to find the problem back on the screen.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Voice-Read Aloud Feature for Math

Regarding decision to not have voice for math-Students need the voice feature for Math as well as ELA/Reading. Many students are English Language Learners and Special Needs students who need Math problems, such as the word problems read to them, otherwise they will not be able to answer the questions.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Printable Overall Class Progress Report

My administrator regularly asks for an overall progress report on my students to be posted in my classroom. I would like to have the ability to print out a standards report that displays all of my students on one table, rather than print out individual reports.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is available for teachers and now admins! Teachers can access the By Standard report for Math/ELA in their Mastery Reports page. Admins can view this report by clicking on Reports, and then clicking By Classroom.

10. Award any amount of coins for any activities which currently cannot add coins for (non SP, behavior, ebooks)

Be able to give more than one coin for a positive behavior. Maybe be able to choose 1, 5, or 10. And be able to do the same with negative behaviors. Books read in library, non-ScootPad activities.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow students to skip a math problem (and come back to it).

Allow students to skip over a problem that they are struggling with and move on to a problem that is easier. When kids get stuck it strikes a blow to their self confidence. By allowing them to skip a problem and move on to others that they can do, they can gain the confidence to come back and solve the "tougher" problem.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there! This feature is available. As students practice they will see lessons they can launch. In the new Practice 2.0, currently in BETA, these lessons will be launched when the students need it most!

13. 41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news! We currently have Scootorials (Instruction videos) for each concept! Students can access these on their dashboard, learning path, or within practices/assignments. Teachers can access these videos on their account while viewing a learning path.

15. Unit Study Guides/Lessons

I think students would benefit from having a unit study guide/lesson to reference during or prior to completing assingments

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We currently have Scootorials (Instruction videos) for each concept! Students can access these on their dashboard, learning path, or within practices/assignments. Teachers can access these videos on their account while viewing a learning path.

16. 36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hints, and Video Support

First, students are left without any support (a hint bar) during their practices, and there are no supporting videos to display the concept! Tenmarks does give hints and videos--these is a major support for teachers, as it gives them go-to resources! Hints and videos for concepts will also support students in being more able to perform individually, and at-home.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We currently have Scootorials (Instruction videos) for each concept! Students can access these on their dashboard, learning path, or within practices/assignments. Teachers can access these videos on their account while viewing a learning path.

18. Student Work

Please make it so that I am able to click on a student's name and see what assigments they have completed and their score for that assignment and what still needs to be completed.

Thanks,

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have a live chat feature to get teacher/tech support

It would be nice to have a button to click to get a live chat with a ScootPad representative for answering questions.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow teacher awarding of coins for any/all assignments.

Teachers should be able to award coins for whichever student activities they wish. For example, I would like to award a small amount of coins for simply completing a pre- or post-assessment. I'd like to be able to raise or lower the coin level of assignments based on how long/ difficult they are for my kids. It seems this could be a teacher option throughout the app.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?