Skip to content
Teachers, ready to access the Summer Learning Paths for your existing classrooms? Here is how you enable Summer Learning:
Your students will be assigned to special Summer Learning paths and can work at their own pace. Have fun and engage your students with customized rewards throughout the Summer!
- From your teacher account, click Content in the top right.
- Open the Math/ELA Learning Paths tile.
- Select the grade level the students are entering in the fall and look for the "Summer Gear Up to Grade X" path. (You will want to assign the path for the grade level the students are entering.
- Click Assign to Students.
- Select your class or students would like to assign the path to.
- Click Yes, Assign.